A full-color lithographed cadastral map of the eastern part of the village of Huczko, surveyed and mapped in 1852 together with the German colony of Unter Engelsbrunn. This is a final-state cadastral map including land and building parcel numbers but no house numbers. The cadastral area of Huczko was curiously divided by the town of Dobromil (Dobromyl) into two numbered parts which are not contiguous; the nearby colony of Ober Engelsbrunn was also mapped with Huczko 1st Part. This map lacks the redline revisions from an undated later survey seen on the western part, so very cleanly shows this section of the well-organized German colony during its stable period. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.