A full-color lithographed cadastral map of the western part of the village of Huczko, surveyed and mapped in 1852 together with the German colony of Ober Engelsbrunn. This is a final-state cadastral map including land and building parcel numbers but no house numbers. The cadastral area of Huczko was curiously divided by the town of Dobromil (Dobromyl) into two numbered parts which are not contiguous; the nearby colony of Unter Engelsbrunn was also mapped with Huczko 2nd Part. Redline revisions from an undated later survey show that the orderly colony had expanded to the north side of the Wyrwa River. Vestiges of the village and colony remain, now part of Dobromyl. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.