A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Dobromil (Добромиль, Dobromyl), surveyed in 1852 and lithographed in 1854. Land and building parcels are all clearly numbered. The town shows a concentration of many masonry buildings around the market square, unusual for a small town of the era, and only a very few other residences in the fields and green spaces which surround it. Highlighted on the map are a large synagogue, two significant churches, Christian and Jewish cemeteries, and several early named streets (including both a Schulgasse and a Judenschulgasse). Already in 1852 the town shared streets and resources with the village of Huczko to the west. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.