A single-color map in Polish language of the German settlements in Galicia, drawn by Jan Popławski and printed by "Wieki Nowego" in Lwów in 1909. Alongside cities identified as Polish or Ukrainian, German-majority settlements and colonies are designated in four sizes, together with former German settlements now depleted due to emigration. Religious denominations are indicated by underlining: dashed = Catholic, solid = Protestant. The map also curiously highlights the River San as a "natural" border between western and eastern Galicia, but then questions the naturalness of the division. This historic paper map is preserved by the National Library of Poland.