Partial cadastral map of the south-central residential and market area of Tarnopol (Тернопіль, Ternopil), surveyed in 1829 (with the center-north map) and reambulated in 1862. This is a black-and-white intermediate map used to prepare a final cadastral map for printing. No building or land numbers are present, but streets are named. Only one and a half sheets of this map are preserved in the archive, however this portion of town includes two churches and a synagogue, three cemeteries (two Jewish), two hospitals (one Jewish), a bakery, a market square with enlarged detail, a shore of the Tarnopol lake with its river outlet, as well as numerous gardens and farmlands. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).