Partial cadastral map of the north-central residential and farm area of Tarnopol (Тернопіль, Ternopil), surveyed and lithographed in 1829. This is a full-color final cadastral map, with building and land numbers, and with a large number of farms named by owner. Only one sheet of this map is preserved in the archive; this portion of town includes a church, various state (Ærarial) buildings and plots, the northern portion of the central market square, numerous marshes and orchards, and a shore of the Tarnopol lake. The geographic area of this map fragment is adjacent to that of the 1862 Tarnopol map fragment on this site. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).