A complete, selectively-colored cadastral field sketch (feldskizzen) map of the town of Sołotwina (Солотвин, Solotvyn, Solotwina, Zolotvina), from an initial survey of 1848. This early-state map is understandably rough, with significant sheet mis-match; the surveyor drew the town center at double scale to capture essential details of the dense complex of buildings in and surrounding the market square. in 1848, the town's building stock was mostly wooden, but the large synagogue, the central market hall, and several other buildings were stone or brick. A large Jewish cemetery is shown south of the town center. Buildings and parcels are numbered, and many property owners' names are written on parcels all across this map. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).