A nearly-complete, partially-colored cadastral map of the town of Rzeszów (Reisha, Reyshe, Zhezhov, Rzeszow, ריישע), lithographed in 1888 from earlier surveys. This copy of the map is worn and soiled, but still clearly annotated with building and parcel numbers; redline revisions document the further town changes to parcels and buildings after the 1888 printing. This important update to the 1849 map edition focuses on the administrative shift of the town to the south, and the large number of small property changes since the earlier survey. The original structure of the town is unchanged, but a large number of new buildings have been added to the south. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.