A complete, full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Rzeszów (Reisha, Reyshe, Zhezhov, Rzeszow, ריישע) with the enclosed village of Ruska Wieś (Ruskawies), from 1849. The map is worn but very clear; all buildings and parcels are numbered, and many are re-numbered in an extensive redline revision made around 1862 for a future edition. Featured on the map are: two market squares and a town hall, four churches and monasteries, two synagogues, three Jewish cemeteries, two Catholic cemeteries, a powder tower, and several clay pits and brickworks. At the southwest, the settlement of Podzamcze is indicated as disputed with the adjacent town of Staroniwa; here there are breweries, a prison, and more brickworks. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.