A near-complete color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Nowy Sącz (Neu Sandec, Tsants, צאנז), revised with redlines about 1878; most of the town between the Kamienica and Dunajec rivers is visible. An 1899 update is shown here (in white overlay), perhaps following an 1894 fire which destroyed part of the town center. Although the map is very worn, many details are crisply drafted; parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. The map includes both brick and wooden buildings, the town castle, a very large market square, two large churches and the Great Synagogue, and a Catholic cemetery (the Jewish cemetery is located across the Kamienica river). The 1878 base map is also available. Images for this map were provided by the Archiwum Narodowe w Krakowie.