A near-complete color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Nowy Sącz (Neu Sandec, Tsants, צאנז), revised with redlines about 1878; most of the town between the Kamienica and Dunajec rivers is visible. Although the map is very worn, many details are crisply drafted; parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. The map includes both brick and wooden buildings, the town castle, a very large market square, two large churches and the Great Synagogue, and a Catholic cemetery (the Jewish cemetery is located across the Kamienica river). An 1899 update to the northwest section of town is also available in overlay. Images for this map were provided by the Archiwum Narodowe w Krakowie.