A partial revision cadastral map of the town of Kozowa (Козова, Kozova, Kosowa, Koseva), prepared after 1850 for an update to the initial survey of 1846. Included in this 9-sheet excerpt is the entire residential and business core of the town along with a large amount of the surrounding agricultural fields, including several small outlying settlements. Property numbers are present only for changes since the earlier survey, but unlike the earlier available map, this map is geographically accurate and much broader in extent, including for example the Jewish cemetery south of the market square. Extensive revisions are shown in red to the east of the town center. This historic paper map is preserved by the State Archives of Ternopil Oblast (Ukraine).