A near-complete, selectively-colored cadastral map of the town of Dębica (Dembica, Dembitz, Debica), surveyed 1849 and lithographed 1852. The map is torn but only a small portion is missing; a market square, two synagogues and a large church complex, plus a Jewish and a Catholic cemetery are shown. This is an alternate version of the other 1849 cadastral map in the Gesher Galicia collection, which for unknown reasons was created by a different lithographer and to slightly different measurements. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered using the same scheme as the other map; redline manuscript revisions show changes from this 1852 edition intended for a later update. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.