A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Dębica (Dembica, Dembitz, Debica), from 1849. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered; redline manuscript revisions show changes from the 1849 edition intended for a later update. The map includes both masonry and wooden buildings, a market square, two synagogues and a large church complex, plus a Jewish and a Catholic cemetery. This map depicts the town before its boom period in the latter half of the 19th century, when it became a crossroads on Imperial rail lines connecting Lwów, Kraków, and Sandomierz. Compare this map to the alternate 1849 version. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.