A complete, selectively-colored cadastral map of the village of Bircza Stara, surveyed 1852 and lithographed 1854. At the time of this survey, "Old" Bircza was predominantly agricultural in layout: there is no market square or visible center, and all buildings are wooden; services likely would have been provided in the adjacent densely Jewish town of Bircza. In addition to large and small farm buildings, the village also features a chapel dedicated to the Transfiguration. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.