A complete, selectively-colored cadastral map of the markt (town) of Bircza (Berch, Bircha, Birtch), surveyed 1852 and lithographed 1854. Covering a small town with a significant Jewish population, the map shows a prominent synagogue and a Jewish cemetery, as well as a church and two parcels comprising a large Catholic cemetery, a well-developed market square, careful water management through the town, and a surprising number of masonry buildings as a percentage of total structures. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. To the west lie the villages of Bircza Stara and Rudawka, surveyed the same year. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.