A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Gać, surveyed in 1849 and lithographed in 1852. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered. The town is small, with only around 200 numbered buildings (and only one built of stone), but it was and is the head town of the circle of villages known as the Gmina Gać. The center of the town is defined by the Markowa River and the 17th-century All Saints' church, with the original manor property to the south and a Catholic cemetery to the north. Gać is about 10 kilometers from Kańczuga, and is part of the Kańczuga Nearby Villages Project. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.