A map drawn from memory of the town of Kańczuga (Kantchika, Kontchuga, Kanczuga), showing many homes and businesses as of December 1937. In addition to the market square, merchants and craftsmen, a church and school, and municipal buildings, many sites of the Jewish community are indicated: four shuls, a cheder, two residences of town rabbis, and the cemetery shared with the town of Siedleczka. The map is shown here as-drawn (left), and inverted to align north at the top (right). The map was created by the late Rabbi David L. Weinbach for the Siedleczka Cemetery Restoration Project. Used with permission.