A general plan of Tarnów (Tarnow), undated but prior to 1944. The map was prepared for general staff use by the 9th Infantry Division of the German Wehrmacht during World War II, and shares some features of other wartime maps on this site. Directly copied from a Polish original, the map shows a general view of the town center and named surrounding districts, with several kinds of buildings identified symbolically, plus bridges, waterways, roads, and the rail line. Residential and commercial buildings are shaded; major streets are labeled and indexed to the side of the map. Original copy of the map from the Central Library of Geography and Environmental Protection, digitized by the Institute of Geography and Spatial Organization of the Polish Academy of Sciences, sourced by Logan Kleinwaks from RCIN.