A two-color military plan of the city of Tarnopol (Ternopil, Тернопіль, טאַרנאָפּל) in German language, produced by the Generalgouvernement military administration in Kraków in October 1944. Blocks of buildings are hashed and individual buildings are outlined. Roads, rail lines, and especially bridges of military significance are colored in violet. Christian and Jewish cemeteries are marked with symbols, including Tarnopol's new Jewish cemetery. Text at the top of the sheet describes and inventories occupied Tarnopol's civic utilities and military machine works, the carrying capacity of its bridges, the driving elements and production of its major mills, and other resources to feed and support the Wehrmacht. This historic paper map is preserved by the WIG Map Archive.