A multicolor general plan of the city of Stanisławów (Stanislau, Ivano-Frankivsk, Івано-Франківськ) based on a 1934 original and hand-revised during the German occupation of historical eastern Galicia during World War II (1941~1944). The base map features major streets and districts, significant public buildings, facilities, plus parks and cemeteries. A high-scale inset details the city center including both Roman Catholic and Greek Catholic churches plus three marked synagogues. Hand annotations mark renamed streets including Adolph Hitler Strasse and Göringstrasse. This historic paper map is preserved by the Polish National Library and digitized by Polona.