A two-color general plan and street map of the city of Stanisławów (Stanislau, Ivano-Frankivsk, Івано-Франківськ) produced by the Association of Polish Tourist Societies in 1932. The map labels streets and significant squares and parks as well as the urban districts with numbers and names. Massed building blocks are indicated by cross hatching, large buildings with orange shading, and large public spaces including cemeteries with yellow shading. Symbols tied to a legend are used to designate religious community spaces. This historic paper map is preserved by the WIG Map Archive.