A monochrome general plan and street map of the city of Stanisławów (Stanislau, Ivano-Frankivsk, Івано-Франківськ) in Ukrainian language from about 1919. The map features a broad view with labeled major streets, parks, and the railway station and lines. A high-scale view of the city center details all streets around the central square, with labels indicating a substantial renaming following the end of WWI; streets formerly named for Polish national historical figures and events now carry comparable Ukrainian names. A numbered index identifies 23 significant civil, religious, and tourist buildings. This historic paper map is preserved by the US Library of Congress and digitally presented by the WIG Map Archive.