A general plan in full color of the city and environs of Stanisławów (Stanislau, Ivano-Frankivsk, Івано-Франківськ), drawn by an unknown cartographer around 1800, when the city defensive walls with bastions were still present. The map features a rendition of urban building blocks in and around the market square, ringing the walls, and radiating outward along larger roads, plus artistic depictions of orchards and gardens. Several churches are marked within the city walls; a Christian cemetery and a labeled Jewish cemetery are highlighted outside the walls, as is a mill to the far northwest. Four lines of military defensive significance are also marked. This historic paper map is preserved and digitized by the Austrian State Archive; digital copy sourced by Andrew Zalewski.