A selectively-colored general plan and street map of the city and environs of Przemyśl (Перемишль, Pshemishl, פשעמישל) in Polish and German, produced as a folding map by the lithographer K. Rogalski of Przemyśl in 1898. Urban and suburban districts as well as major streets re labeled, and significant buildings are colored and labeled. The "old" (first) Christian and Jewish cemeteries are marked and named, and newer cemeteries are also labeled. Hand markings and labels in color appear to be focused on changes since the lithograph, especially to features with military significance. This historic paper map is preserved by the Polish National Library and digitized by Polona.