A monochrome general plan and street map of Nowy Sącz (Neu-Sandez, Nowy Sacz, Tzanz, צאַנז) and surrounding hamlets from about 1930. In addition to detailing and labeling streets, roads, rail lines, and rivers, the outlines of blocks of buildings on and around the rynek are shaded, and more than 40 public buildings are numbered and defined in a key on the map. The Great Synagogue does not appear on the buildings list, but a street it stands on was already called ul. Bóżnicza. This historic paper map is preserved by the Polish National Library and digitized by Polona.