A general plan of Lemberg (Lwów, Львів, Lviv, Lwow, Lvov, לעמבערג), from March 1941. The map is a German Luftwaffe copy of a Polish original by the distinguished geographer Eugeniusz Romer, labeled with street names in Polish and a full index in German. This version is marked Special Edition and For internal use only, dated three months before the capture of Lwów by German forces. The map indicates only one of Lwów's many synagogues but both Jewish cemeteries and the Rappaport Jewish hospital, plus many administrative, utility, transport, and cultural features in the city. The original paper document is in the extensive map collection of Harrie Teunissen and John Steegh. A street index is also available.