A general plan of the city of Lemberg (Lwów, Львів, Lviv, Lwow, Lvov, לעמבערג), from 1938. The map shows street names, train and tram lines, old and new Jewish cemeteries, with close-ups of the town center and eastern fairgrounds. Included is a separate detailed street directory updated in 1939, with locations of more than a hundred significant buildings (such as 50 churches and 5 synagogues). Four-color map published by Wasyl Horbay in Lwów. Original copy of the map from the Central Library of Geography and Environmental Protection, digitized by the Institute of Geography and Spatial Organization of the Polish Academy of Sciences; digital copy sourced by Logan Kleinwaks from the Repozytorium Cyfrowe Instytutów Naukowych (RCIN).