A two-color general plan and street map of Lemberg (Lwów, Львів, Lviv, Lwow, Lvov, לעמבערג) in Polish language, designed by "A. S.-B." and produced by the firm "Tęcza" in the city in 1916. This large-format two-sided folding map spanning the urban areas of Lwów includes a wealth of information for residents and visitors, including 88 buildings of significance searchable by number and name, an extensive street index tied to the map grid, and a second, high-scale map of the old town center, also with a lengthy feature index (for this online presentation, the town center map has been inverted). This historic paper map is digitally presented by the WIG Map Archive via Uniwersytet Śląski.