A multicolor annotated general plan of Lemberg (Lwów, Львів, Lviv, Lwow, Lvov, לעמבערג) in German language, lithographed and paneled as a folding map in 1844 by J. Trentsensky of Vienna. The map includes only a few street names in the historic center and on the major roads out of town, but marks and labels nearly 60 other features of civil, religious, and military importance. Among the details are churches (Armenian, Evangelist, Greek Catholic, Roman Catholic), monasteries, synagogues, hospitals, theaters, universities, museums, libraries, cemeteries, and even an early fire house. Urban district boundaries are marked, as are toll houses at the outskirts. This historic paper map is digitally presented by the WIG Map Archive.