A general plan of Stanisławów (Івано-Франківськ, Ivano-Frankivsk, Stanyslaviv, Stanislau), from 1941. The map is a German Luftwaffe copy of a Polish original by Z. Domański, completely labeled with street names in Polish, with a full index in German; portions of the city plan were supplemented from a larger regional map. Included in the map are two synagogues, two Jewish cemeteries, Jewish and other community schools, a Jewish hospital and other medical associations, train and tram lines, plus many administrative, utility, and cultural sites in the city. Digital copy of the map from the Map Archive of Wojskowy Instytut Geograficzny (WIG). A pre-war (ca. 1938) map of Stanisławów is also available at stanislawow.net.