A multicolor general plan and street map of Bielsko-Biała (Bielitz, Bielitz-Biala, Byelsko) published by the renowned Pharus Verlag in Berlin in 1915. The map is designed using the celebrated Pharus style with colored isometric projections of significant buildings (cathedrals, the imposing city theater, a large school, and train stations). Also shown and labeled are major streets, rail lines, squares and parks, hospitals, cemeteries, a single tram line, and the Biała River. A street index is included to locate streets on the map grid. This historic paper map is preserved by the Polish National Library and digitized by Polona.