A two-color general plan and topographic map of the town and environs of Brzeżany (Berezhany, Бережани, Brzezany, ברעזשאַן) in German language, prepared from Luftwaffe aerial measurements made before the Soviet occupation in 1939. The map was produced in April 1941, two months before the German invasion of Soviet-held territory in Operation Barbarossa. The map shows elevation contour lines to indicate topography. Building outlines are featured in Brzeżany town center as well as four villages in the area, plus roads, waterways, railways, and cemeteries. This historic paper map is preserved by the US Library of Congress and digitally presented by the WIG Map Archive.