A black+and+white general plan of the town and castle of Brzeżany (Berezhany, Бережани, Brzezany, ברעזשאַן) in Polish language. The original map dates from 1755, before the partitions of Poland which created Galicia; this copy was included in a 1930 book with another map and a trio of historical texts describing the city. The map highlights the castle defenses and the town as it existed within the fortified city walls and gates; terrain outside the walls is depicted schematically. Letters and numbers on the map and in a legend define 46 different types of features, including a Jewish school. This historic paper map is digitally presented by the WIG Map Archive.