A multi-colored relief map of western Galicia, produced by the Kozlovskaya Algrafiya company around 1914, labeled in Russian language. The map depicts key cities and towns, rivers, major roads, and rail lines, plus shading for forests. An interesting feature of the map is its topographic contour lines and the prominent labeling of mountain ranges and significant peaks. The original purpose of the map is uncertain; its annotation focuses on the reprographic process used to produce it rather than any explanation of its intended use. Original copy of this map preserved by the National Library of Russia in Saint Petersburg; digital copy sourced by Ben and Elvira Kahane.