A black-and-white map of Galicia apparently produced as part of an atlas for school use, undated but probably between 1809 and 1815. The map shows the Tarnopol district as part of "Russian Poland", a circumstance which only existed between the Treaty of Schönbrunn and the Congress of Vienna. Within Galicia, each administrative kreis is bounded in color. Major towns and cities are depicted, together with major roads and rivers plus sketched mountain ranges. Selected towns and rivers are also shown in the surrounding kingdoms and empires. Although the original map production is unknown, the map language is German and the print is labeled as privileged by Austrian imperial authorities. Original copy of this map preserved by the National Library of Russia in Saint Petersburg; digital copy sourced by Tony Kahane.