Part IV of a detailed map of the Russian Empire and surrounding lands, including Galicia, from about 1810. This map was produced in the six-year period between the Treaty of Schönbrunn and the Congress of Vienna, during which the Tarnopol district was ceded by Austria to Russia as a result of military defeats. The lost district is bordered in green on this copy of the map. A political map in Russian language in black and white with colored borders, plus schematic representation of mountain ranges, rivers, and roads. Galician cities and towns are labeled with transliterated versions of their Polish- and German-language names. The cartographer and publisher of this map are unknown. Original copy of this map preserved by the National Library of Russia in Saint Petersburg; digital copy sourced by Tony Kahane.