A complete selectively-colored cadastral map of the town of Żywiec (Saybusch, Zhivitz, Zeibush), surveyed in 1844 and lithographed in 1848. This is a final-stage map including building and land parcel numbers. Located 15 kilometers within the western border of Galicia, by the mid-19th century Żywiec was noted for processed grains, including flour and alcohol; the famous Żywiec Brewery was founded a decade later. Map features include a well-developed market square, mills on millstreams, a hospital complex, and both large and small churches plus Christian cemeteries; the old Jewish cemetery is located off the map to the west, across the Soła River in the Zabłocie district. This historic paper map is preserved by the Bielsko-Biała Branch of the Polish State Archive in Katowice.