A complete, full-color intermediate cadastral map of the village of Żydowskie (Zhydivske, Zydowskie), which means "Jewish", although the 19th-century Jewish population of the village was fewer than 20 people. The map presented is a composite of two separate and incomplete archive sets, from 1851 (village center-west plus north and east) and 1879 (village center-east and south). Both of these maps were field-working editions; each sheet was quartered and cloth-backed to make up a compact traveling set. The maps are rough from wear but clearly labeled; all houses are numbered, and all parcels carry both a parcel number and the house number of the landowner. A small wooden church and two tiny Catholic cemeteries are shown. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.