A hand-sketched cadastral map of Żurów (Журів, Zhuriv), surveyed and drawn in 1848. Labeled "Part 1", the map is complete in 22 sheets for the small town and extensive farmlands surrounding its large pond. At least a second-generation sketch, the map is near-scale and very detailed, with many property numbers in the residential area and many property owners' names throughout. The market/residential area is located on an island formed by the pond outlets, and was drawn at double scale, shown here both in place and at full size in a detail section. Elsewhere the map includes Jewish and Christian cemeteries, water mills, a church and chapel, and a second residential area. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).