A complete, full-color cadastral map of the entire town of Żołynia (Zolinia, Zhelin, Zholynia, Zholinia, Zolin), originally known as Lubomierz, together with the hamlets of Bykówka, Podlesie, Latówka, Kopanie, and Adamówa, surveyed and lithographed in 1849. This archive copy includes extensive redline revisions for a later edition, drafted over the 1849 original. The town layout is very unusual, with a small market center surrounded by sprawling village branches along roads and waterways. A modest wooden church in 1849 is supplemented by a larger church in the update, an expanded synagogue is marked, large Jewish and Catholic cemeteries are shown, and a growing manor complex sits outside the town center. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.