A complete full-color cadastral map of the residential and business center of Żółkiew (Жовква, Zhovkva, זאָלקוואַ), surveyed and lithographed in 1854. This is a final-stage map including building and land parcel numbers. The features depicted on this beautiful and accurate map demonstrate the significance of Żółkiew in both imperial and civil spheres: the historic castle (ca. 1600), the fortress-style Great Synagogue (ca. 1700), multiple large churches and convents plus the small wooden Holy Trinity church (1720), military and city hospitals, romantically-depicted historic Jewish and Christian cemeteries, plus barracks and several other specialized military structures. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv.