A complete, full-color lithographed cadastral map of the town of Ustrzyki Dolne (Istrik, Istryk, Ustrik, Uschiki Dolne), surveyed and lithographed in 1852, with extensive redline revisions for a future edition. The town is small but with several large buildings and a growing market square; when the town was surveyed, a second settlement was developing north of the town center. The map is lightly worn but clear, with all buildings and parcels numbered. Featured on this map are an administrative office, a church, a synagogue (unlabeled), three small Catholic cemeteries, a large Jewish cemetery, two rivers, a mill canal, and many small creeks draining through the farmlands. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.