A complete, full-color cadastral map of the entire town of Ulanów (Ulanov, Ulanow), surveyed and lithographed in 1853, with redline manuscript revisions showing changes intended for a later update. This interesting map shows the concentrated town residential area bordered on two sides by the San and Tanew rivers, with other residential and farming lands sprawling eastward. The town center features a large market square with prominent town hall, a large church and Catholic cemetery, a Jewish cemetery among trees (enlarged after the map was lithographed), and several parks with sculpted hedge decorations. Some of the unusual post-1853 revisions depict land reclaimed from river banks at the edge of the town center. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Przemyślu.