A complete, full-color cadastral map of the village (dorf) of Trzebuska in the Gmina Sokołów Małopolski in south-eastern Poland, surveyed and lithographed in 1853. The village has an interesting layout, with residences scattered along what appears to be a seasonal creek, and farmlands radiating away like ribs. The map shows a large manor and another group of large service buildings, clay pits and what was probably a brickworks, and the hamlet of Kąty. For a small village, the cadastral area is quite large, incorporating extensive forest land. Land parcels and houses are all clearly numbered; redline revisions show changes intended for a later update. Images for this map were provided to Gesher Galicia by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.