An early full-color cadastral map of the central urban area of Trembowla (Теребовля, Terebovlia), with a portion of the adjacent farm and forest lands, from 1828. Although incomplete in the archive, the surviving sections cover nearly the entire residential and business center. Shown on the map are the town's castle, Christian and Jewish cemeteries, churches, and a labeled Jewish community area with synagogue and other buildings just west of the Hnizna River. The sheets of this map were quartered for field updates ahead of a final cadastral map; annotations are a mix of house numbers, parcel numbers, and property owners' names. See also a high-scale center section map from the same archive record. This historic paper map is preserved by the State Archives of Ternopil Oblast (Ukraine).