Partial cadastral map of the town center of Tłuste (Товсте, Tovste, Tluste), from 1858. Two sheets from an original seven-sheet set, showing the entire residential and market sections of the town. Panel-cut, cloth-backed, and folded for portability, with numerous hand-written annotations for a later edition. The map shows house and property numbers, as well as land owners' names written on nearly every farm parcel. Details in the map include two churches in the market area and a synagogue at the market edge (near the reservoir), Christian and Jewish cemeteries, and extensive waterways. This historic paper map is preserved by the State Archives of Ternopil Oblast (Ukraine).