A composite full-color cadastral map of large portions of central and southeastern Tarnopol (Тернопіль, Ternopil), assembled from two fragmentary archival records. The record source for each map sheet is indicated in color in the included map skeleton. Both map sets are drawn in an early style; comparison to other Tarnopol maps in the Gesher Galicia collection suggests a survey year range of 1830-1860, but absent and/or conflicting date notations prevent more precise dating. One map set, cut and pasted to paperboard for field use, records a major renumbering of building and land parcels, and despite its rougher appearance incorporates changes which suggest it is the later of the two maps. This historic paper map is preserved by the State Archives of Ternopil Oblast (Ukraine).