A complete full-color lithographed cadastral map of Strzyżów (Strizev, Strishuv), surveyed in 1851. This is a final-stage cadastral map including building and land parcel numbers but no house numbers. The town is quite small and condensed around a well-organized market square. Despite the relatively few buildings, the town curiously has two Christian cemeteries and two Jewish cemeteries already by 1851 (and would add a third Jewish cemetery soon after); a large church and a likely synagogue are nearby. To the west of the town square, the map also shows a large landowner's palatial grounds, and in between there is a small inn amusingly called "Krzywa Karczma" ("The Leaning Lodge"). This historic paper map is preserved by the Archiwum Państwowe w Rzeszowie.