A full-color lithographed cadastral map of the village of Strzyłki (Стрілки, Strilky, Strelki, Strzylki), with the hamlet of Młyny, surveyed and lithographed in 1853. By the time of this survey, Strzyłki was already a populated village stretching along the Dniester River, with a large road connecting Stary Sambor to Turka on the opposite shore - much as it is today. The map shows only a single masonry building and no distinct town center, but a large number of wooden buildings including a church at one end of the residential area, plus a small nearby Catholic cemetery. Buildings and land parcels are all clearly numbered; redline revisions to building and parcel outlines indicate extensive changes in town after the 1853 survey. This historic paper map is preserved by the Central State Historical Archives of Ukraine in Lviv (TsDIAL).